We don’t pretend to reinvent the wheel redesigning every domestic thing for Casa Jasmina; Instead we want to propose a different approach based on “open-interoperability” and “user-centric design”, connecting and iterating with what is already in the market (or maybe still in some garage).
How to approach the design ideal of an internet-of-things: meaningful connected objects for people, that will seamlessly connect?
Companies participating with Casa Jasmina might gain unique benefits.
- Exhibit their latest development.
- Get the opportunity to integrate their products with a wide variety of products from different partners.
- Get inspired by the maker inventions and get in touch with our growing community.
- Gain user feedbacks on products and test new developments.
- Benefit from media coverage guaranteed by the uniqueness of the project and the influential people promoting it around the world.
- Make use of eventual new developments resulting from a possible collaboration with other parties working with Casa Jasmina.
Do you want to get involved in our challenging project?
Apply to the call for projects
- Your product will be exhibited inside the apartment for 6 months.
- Products on-site will present the company logo and a “link” to the on-line documentation.
- Products will have a dedicated page on casajasmina website featuring pictures, company logo, link to company’s website, product documentation page, and specific projects and use cases developed by the Casa Jasmina team.
Sponsor the project
By sponsoring the project, your company brand image will acquire visibility on Casa Jasmina website, and in the “Maker’s” community. Moreover sponsor will benefit from the results of the research carried out in the apartment and have access to Casa Jasmina for organizing private events.
If you are interested in sponsoring the project please send us an email asking for the sponsorship packages.
Rent out the apartment
Companies could also rent the apartment to organize private events or run research on specific products in it.